BrightChange is launching as a charity to help emerging entrepreneurs commercialize their innovations. Too many entrepreneurs have credible, disruptive ideas that either never "get out of the drawer" or sadly fizzle out after one or two rounds of funding. BrightChange will change that demoralizing reality by providing our wrap-around support ecosystem called BrightEco that will rapidly drive entrepreneurs' innovations to market.
Through our powerful venture accelerator, entrepreneurs, postdocs and EB-5 Visa investors will receive access to
- Highly accomplished BEST Advisors ~mentors
- Independent, thorough due diligence reports
- IP and technology acceleration
- 3D lab proof-of-concept prototyping support
- A Buyers & Producers Cooperative,
- An online lending library and
- The Beacon Model of corporate capitalization.
Member BrightVentures will be socially and environmentally responsible, focus on both local and expansive growth, and commit to becoming an ESOP, so that employees have opportunities to impact their companies' growth and prosper from their contributions.
BrightChange will also provide scholarships and fellowships, as well as training and education, data and apps, for helping members to excel in STEM fields, business, finance, investing and community relations.
By embracing the Beacon Model, a start-up venture will succeed through a self-fulfilling series of capitalizations needed for hockey-stick growth. Using this funding strategy, both investors and entrepreneurs seeking high growth will achieve extraordinary financial success and contribute toward bootstrapping communities in need of economic strength and sustainability.
BrightVentures will benefit tremendously from promotion on one of our sponsor's websites, aiWeek Media. Ventures with solid due diligence will be featured on aiWeek.com where accredited and other investors can view their explainer videos and then choose to video conference with the founders.
When ready, ventures may receive support for raising funds through Private Placements (Reg D Rule 506(c)) and $5 Million Regulation A (of 1933) public offerings, and, with proof of concept, can list on the Canadian Stock Exchange, the TSX-V, within a year.
Join our effort to launch BrightChange.
We invite you to become involved in BrightChange as a donor, board member, advisor, coop member or venture team. BrightChange will help entrepreneurs, investors and communities bootstrap, grow and sustain like no other accelerator.
We're seeking BRIGHT contributors
Recommend BrightChange to your friends. You can light this beacon, shining the way for investors, ventures and communities to prosper and thrive! Δ Click to contact us and start BrightChange.
Follow our progress on LinkedIn
Become a BEST Advisor. Help emerging growth companies on their path to IPO. Pre-IPO investment opportunities. Buyers & Producers Coop membership. Advisor fees set aside and secured in the B&P Credit Union.JOIN BEST
BEST Due Diligence
Specialized BEST Advisors provide detailed Due Diligence Reports on emerging ventures for prospective investors. Entrepreneurs access our single-source solution to vet prospective investors worldwide as accredited.LEARN MORE
Bright ECO Labs
Fully-funded collaborative resources and environments for learning, researching, testing, collaborating, pursuing patents and licencing, fabricating prototypes with access to supercomputers and a network of support.WHAT'S THIS?
Bright ECO Factory
Global manufacturers collaborate to provide strong relationships and high quality, on-demand, price-sensitive production services. A Buyers & Producers Coop supports the growth of emerging ventures.
Bright ECO Edu
Bright Plans for ECO Labs
- Laboratory & Research Institutes
- Intellectual Property & Patent Legal Support
- Rapid Prototyping Support
- 3D Laser Cutters and Routers
- 3D Fabrication Printers
- Access to Supercomputers
- Improbable Technology Accelerator©
- ECOFactory© Manufacturers Collaborative Support
- Buyers & Producers Cooperative Membership
- B&P Credit Union w/ Due Diligence
- ECOEdu© Educational Resources, Scholarships, Fellowships
- Research & Writing Assistance
- Financial, Tax & Administrative Support
- Workspace & Meeting Space
- Online Videoconferencing & Video Recording
- Webinars & Teleconferencing
- Residential, Dining, Social & Fitness Amenities
- Support of BEST Advisors & BEST Due Diligence
- Access to aiWeek Media's Subscribing Investors, Manufacturers & Economic Community Catalysts
- ACCESS TO PUBLIC FUNDING FOR VENTURES THROUGH REGULATION A (1933) OFFERING ON TSX-V